Our Chaplaincy Teams have achieved a great deal!
- Been commissioned in a special Mass by Father Colin
- Visited Mount St Bernard Abbey for our retreat day
- Led regular whole school collective worship
- Help other classes with their liturgy preparation
- Organised ‘Dance for Cafod’ during Lent and raised over £200
- Ran a lunchtime prayer club
- Prepared and organised “Advent prayer packs” which every child in the school has taken home
- Led small group prayer sessions during Advent and Lent
Meet the Team:
What do you like about being part of the Chaplaincy Team?
Alexis: ‘I like being part of the Chaplaincy team because I get to make plan Collective Worships for the school’.
Maja, ‘I wanted to be a Chaplain so I can be closer to God and bring other people closer to God’.
Theo: ‘I like being a Chaplain because you are a part of God’.
Keeva: ‘I enjoy being a Chaplain because we teach children how to enjoy and be a part of Collective Worship’.
Niamh: ‘Jesus said, ‘Pick up your cross and follow me’, so I want to follow Him by being a Chaplain’.